The next generation
Our brand new 60-metre Limited Editions yacht is the shape of the future. Following her introduction in 2019, the first two Amels 60 yachts are already under construction for delivery to their owners starting in 2022. If you would like to secure the next AMELS 60, we would be delighted to discuss your requirements.
Enjoy shaded dining and the bar under the strong lines of the hard top, which is finished with parallel lines of teak.
- 162 square meters (1,744 sq ft) and 27 metres in length (89 ft)
- Jacuzzi for 6 people with teak-finished overflow
- Raised level foredeck for sun loungers doubles as helipad
- Two access stairways and dumb waiter lift ensure discreet crew service
- Options include glass windbreakers for dining underway and illuminated teak lines in the hard top aft
Hybrid by Amels
Multiple sources of energy work together seamlessly, ensuring the highest efficiency throughout a wide operating profile.
- Up to 7 knots: Travel gracefully and quietly without main engines, propelled by just the hybrid electrical drive motors.
- All new naval architecture designed for maximum fuel efficiency – saving you fuel costs while also reducing emissions.
- Both your main engines as well as the generator sets operate Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) that filters slash harmful NOx emissions by 70 percent with full transatlantic range (4,500 nautical miles).
Tenders, toys and helicopter
Stow a large covered limousine or fast RIB on foredeck – secure, protected and without the hassle and risk of towing.
- 2 x large 3-person waverunners (3.5 metres long / 11.5 ft), stowed on foredeck
- Dive equipment, wetsuits, seabobs, slides, inflatables, stowed in Beach Club store
- 6.2-metre crew support tender (20 ft), stowed on foredeck
We’re delighted to introduce Espen Øino as the designer behind the Amels 60. With this new generation yacht in our Limited Editions range, Espen and his team deliver nothing short of the stellar creativity and passion for detail that he has built his enviable reputation on.
“A dynamic design for the future.”
Our Managing Director Rose Damen and exterior designer Espen Øino explain our approach in developing the Amels 60.
Watching this stunning water simulation, it’s hard to believe the Amels 60 hasn’t touched the sea yet. Two years before we complete the first build of this new Limited Editions design, Dutch studio Schöningh Wullffraat has brought the design to life. The hybrid propulsion yacht cruises through an imaginary ocean, where pixels of digital seawater tumble through the sunlight and reflect on her hull. An exciting glimpse into the future!
We invited the team at Studio Indigo to create a design concept for the Amels 60 interiors. With over 15 years of design experience within luxury super-prime land-based projects, Studio Indigo brings a fresh new approach to the yachting industry and has recently captured the market’s attention with their award-winning innovation.
Annelies Damen visits Studio Indigo in London
Family shareholder Annelies Damen has been closely involved with Amels custom interiors with clients for more than 2 decades.
Amels Limited Editions range
The Amels 60 is a luxury yacht from our Limited Editions range. Discover the yachts now available and our fleet of deliveries to date.
Enjoy the finest moments in life!
Limited Editions brochure
Take a closer look at our Limited Editions designs, including deck plans, specifications and build insights.